Monday, July 9, 2012

Bumpdate 36 weeks and Nursery Pictures!!

Today marks 35 weeks and 6 days. and I can't believe how close we are to meeting our little Liam!! Everything is done in the nursery, and all of our bigger things downstairs (swing, bouncer, pack n play, stroller) are assembled and in place and ready and waiting for his arrival!! This week has been kind of hilarious though because we're babysitting my moms cat Roan and he seems to think all the baby apparel belongs to him and is just there for him to have fun with!! Roan and my cat Bob have been having SOOO much fun in the pack n play and the bassinet up in the bedroom, but it's been driving my husband and I absolutely nuts! I've also noticed my hormones has been going sorta crazy.. everything I watch on tv makes me cry, or I feel bad for everyone, or I just start crying randomly for no reason. I'm also incredibly uncomfortable all the time. My legs and back hurts, my boobs hurt a lot, I can't sleep at night because I can't find a comfortable position in bed and my gigantic belly seems to be weighing me down every time I lay down and try to get comfortable to sleep!! Aside from all this however, I can't WAIT to meet our little Liam, and I would do it a million more times!!
My moms cat Roan sleeping in the Bassinet upstairs

my 36 week bump :)





3 comments:

teri said...

Your baby bump is blooming! Roan says he's just warming it up for Liam; getting it all comfy and ready for him!

Unknown said...

My man Roan is just testing things out and making sure things are broken in for Liam. Dewey has few choice words for Roan! Too cute!

Holli said...

You look gorgeous and very ready to have that baby!! I think your nursery is cute and apparently so does Roan. How funny! I very much remember being at this stage in the pregnancy and how miserable uncomfortable you feel... it gets to be a bit much at times huh? Especially late at night when you are so so tired.